1 / CALL CENTERRecord and track information about a client's specific and unmet needs; customize fields for data collection; make direct referrals to providers; and produce the reports you need.
2 / SERVICE DIRECTORYProvide a comprehensive database that enables consumers to quickly locate local programs and services and make informed choices about what they need.
3 / ONLINE TRAININGOffer the largest and most complete catalog that meets state requirements for Homemaker Service Providers, Personal Care Workers, Direct Care workers, and dozens of other training programs across the U.S.
4 / PERSONAL HEALTH RECORDBoth HIPAA- and HL7-compliant, the PHR stores valuable medical and legal information and documents. It integrates seamlessly with the Call Center and the rest of the Network of Care.
The Network of Care for Seniors & People with Disabilities has served tens of millions of consumers during the past decade.
Pamela Smith, Director , Aging and Independence Ser vices - San Diego County, Calif., Health and Human Ser vices Agency
During the past decade, the Network of Care suite of products has served more than 30 million persons across the nation and trained hundreds of thousands - in person and online - via our Learning Management System. The Call Center application has served hundreds of thousands of consumers.
More NOC key features:
- The Learning Center is designed to educate, inform, and provide access to the most relevant information available for a particular subject area.
- A user-friendly client interface enables Network of Care partners to easily display local content throughout the site.
- The Library provides more than 30,000 high-quality articles, fact sheets and interactive tools in English - and more than 10,000 in Spanish.
- An advanced Social Networking platform is designed to promote collaboration and coordination across diverse groups in each community.
- The Nationwide News section posts the top aging and disability articles every morning from more than 3,000 periodicals around the world.